M Modorople New member Today at 3:44 AM #1 I am on browser on my desktop but I have mobile controls in the corners of my screen and to turn the camera I need to hold right click. I thought it was normal until my friends said theirs was working like normal. Download, play and explore FusionFallOpenFusion, Retro, Retrobution and setup helpPlay FusionFallCurrent OpenFusion and Retrobution play optionsHow to play FusionFallStep-by-step launcher, server and account setupDownload FusionFallOpenFusion launcher and preserved client guidanceFusionFall Retro and RetrobutionStatus, differences and current setup pathCompare FusionFall versionsOriginal, Academy and Retrobution explainedOpenFusion server guideLocal hosting, version matching and backupsFusionFall helpLauncher, login and connection troubleshooting
I am on browser on my desktop but I have mobile controls in the corners of my screen and to turn the camera I need to hold right click. I thought it was normal until my friends said theirs was working like normal.